Marco Lawn Care and Marco Lawn Service
Summertime is when our yards look their best. With the sun shining and some green grass to enjoy, who wouldn’t want to relax outdoors? If you’re like most people, you’ll probably need to hire a Marco lawn care service at some point to keep your property looking great. But with so many options available, how do you know which one is right for you?
Greensward is here to help. We offer a wide range of services to meet your needs, and our team of experts is dedicated to providing quality care for your property. So whether you’re looking for routine maintenance or a complete overhaul, we can help make your yard look its best. Contact us today for a free consultation!
10 Tips about lawn care and lawn service in Marco Island, FL
1. Always start with a clean slate – make sure to remove all debris and dead grass before starting your lawn care routine. This will help ensure that your lawn is able to properly absorb nutrients and water.
2. Mow high – when you mow your lawn, be sure to set the blade higher rather than lower. This will encourage deeper root growth and result in a healthier lawn overall.
3. Don’t bag your clippings – leaving your grass clippings on the lawn can actually be beneficial! The clippings provide valuable nutrients that can help nourish your lawn.
4. Fertilize regularly – fertilizing your lawn on a regular basis is important for promoting healthy growth. However, be sure not to over-fertilize as this can actually damage your lawn.
5. Water deeply and less often – rather than watering your lawn every day, water it deeply but less frequently. This will encourage deeper root growth and result in a healthier lawn.
6. Aerate your lawn – aerating your lawn helps to improve drainage and allows nutrients and water to reach the roots more easily. This is especially important if you live in an area with compacted soil.
7. Overseed your lawn – overseeding your lawn helps to fill in thin or bare spots and results in a thicker, healthier lawn.
8. Control weeds – weeds can compete with your grass for nutrients and water, so it’s important to control them. Be sure to use a weed killer that is safe for your lawn and don’t forget to pull them by hand as well!
9. Protect your lawn – during the hot summer months, be sure to protect your lawn from the heat. This can be done by watering in the early morning hours and avoiding excessive foot traffic.
10. Hire a professional – if you want your lawn to look its best, hire a professional lawn care service. They will have the experience and knowledge necessary to properly care for your lawn.